Monday, March 5, 2012

Super Simple Peach Crisp

I had a lot of people tell me they loved my Peach Crisp on Sunday so I thought I'd share the recipe. Props to Aunt Donna on this one, she gave me the recipe like 11 years ago and it's still a hit!

What You Need:
* Box of cake mix (white, yellow or butter pecan)
*29 oz can of peaches - Do Not Drain
*1 stick margarine
*chopped pecans
*flaked coconut
9 x 13 Baking Dish/Cake Pan

What You'll Do:
Plop those peaches, juice included, into the bottom of your baking dish and spread them out evenly. Open up that cake mix and shake it over the top, again you'll want to keep things even. Melt your margarine and drizzle  it all over the mix. Sprinkle with some pecans. Top with flaked coconut. I toss it in the oven at 350 degrees. About an hour. Give or take. You'll want to keep it covered for about half of that or your coconut will burn.

Enjoy! Comment below if you tried it and tell me how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment