Monday, November 14, 2011

What's New???!!!

I used to have a blogger account but I can't access it anymore, it has some archived Niki's Thoughts entries so I will try to find the link and post it here. I'm considering no longer posting Niki's Thoughts publicly, only via email as I originally started out...

I will definitely keep my Facebook page active with daily or near daily verses and the occasional message but I think I will stick to email for all Niki's Thoughts going forward. If you want to be added to the email list to receive weekly inspirational messages just drop me a line!

I thought that being a stay at home mom would open up my free time to allow more time to devote to my writing. Ha! What a lesson I have learned! If anything I am two to three times busier on any given day! And it seems when I have free time I end up more times than not with a severe case of writers block. UGH!

So, I am telling myself that I will set aside a specific time every week, hopefully more than just one day a week but for starters just till I get the habit started. I'm praying this new blog will be a great place to connect with my readers and also a great outlet for me to spill the beans a bit more informally!

All my love through Christ our Savior,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment